Site Home> Admissions
For admission to the Providence Colleges Graduate History Program, the following are the minimal requirements:
- Completed admissions application form and application fee of $55.00.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with a 3.0 average.
- 2 written recommendations sent to the History Graduate Program Director Dr. Jeff Johnson from at least 2 individuals well acquainted with the academic ability of the applicant.
- Written statement of purpose.
- Official graduate and undergraduate transcripts sent to the History Department.
- Once accepted, students will need to a complete the Letter of Intent form.